The companyOur client is a professional Food and FMCG organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. .
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a supply chain position withing Food or FMCG
- Have a Bachelor
- Have great communication skills with international stakeholders
- Are strong in project management and are process-oriented.
- Are available from mid august!
We are looking for a global NPI coordinator. In this position you are the key stakeholder in the organisation for the global introduction of new and existing products in new markets.
- You have a pivotal role in driving scale, efficiency and agility, managing a significant network of market stakeholders in multiple countries around the world and multiple functions within the European supply network
- You know which steps to follow according to the NPI Action plan.
- You know the potential bottlenecks in the end to end supply network.
- You act as adviser and project manager, and act upon escalations.
Role descriptionThe primary purpose of the role is to enable the rapid reapplication of the product portfolio to ~70 markets around the world, delivering a highly efficient and agile response to growth opportunities and delivering incremental net sales opportunity.
The role also exists to serve the Supply side of the business (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Commercial, R&D) with a fast and efficient response to the need to execute e.g. emergency re-sourcing, legal changes, supplier tenders, error corrections.
Scope* of the role is +- 400 activities per year. The incumbent is the guardian of NPI process compliance and is the key contact for all markets supplied with formats out of our European factories.
Responsibilities• Defines the scope and owns Right First Time (RFT) submission of NPR’s including relevant data points (item codes, design) on behalf of markets and supply, against which the DMO executes the item creation workflow
• Ensures projects proceed in compliance with agreed business processes, governance and thresholds
• Collaborates with the product owner to ensure that it always accurately reflects the current portfolio and associated governance
• Owns and maintains comprehensive process documentation in the form of the “Green Process booklet”
• Pro-actively supports market and functional project initiators with training and ad-hoc help with understanding how to leverage the process to drive success
• Monitors and reports types of activity and performance against a number of KPI’s; recommends and implements Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Actively contributes to workflow and systems development linked to new item creation and generally contributes to development of all Activity Management ways of working that touch or influence processes
• Ensures, in collaboration with Packaging Compliance and Activity Management, that consistent and accurate Market Combination Guidelines are maintained as a reference for Activity Managers to minimize the number of SKU’s required to service the needs of all markets
Requirements- Higher education, or relevant experience with good track record, 1 yrs experience in a logistics, supply, project/ workflow management type function is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong Attention to Detail and process-oriented
- Microsoft software in general, Excel specifically
- Comfortable talking daily with a wide range of international stakeholders
- Action oriented, Informing, Planning, Interpersonal savvy, standing alone, Customer Focus, managing to systems and processes, managing and measuring work
Other informationAre you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Joost Spape.