The companyOur client is a professional Food organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. They are one of the most ethical food organisations in the world.
For this position i am looking for a candidate who can start on short notice (April 1st).
- Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree; Procurement, Logistics/Materials Management?
- Do you have at least 1 or 2 years of experience in a dynamic and demanding procurement or supply chain environment.
- Are you open for a new job and looking for an organisation with a lot of career opportunities?
Then read on!
Role descriptionThe Buying Operations Specialist is responsible for the operational excellence in the key areas for new product introductions within Direct Materials (NPI).
In this position you provide commercial operational support on new Innovations from our Co-manufacturing Network and Buying support for non strategic portfolios currently sourced by Regional Buying Teams.
In this role you will give full support to and will receive guidance from the Co-manufacturing sourcing manager.
- Supplier based in EU and Asia
- Collaborates with Supplier Quality Assurance, Global and Regional Strategic Sourcing Teams and other involved functions on a monitoring of supplier performance to make sure that all materials are purchased in compliance to EMQM/MQM (quality standards),
Responsibilities- Being onsite ambassador for commercial and first point of contact for all co-manufacturing escalations
- Managing buying, negotiation, RFQ of smaller categories such as starch and pasta.
- Support communications to key stakeholders
- Project manage NPI and new supplier activities
- Represent commercial function
- Excellence in execution of NPI co-manufacturing projects.
- Establishment of processes & procedures related to various materials categories,
- Implementing Sourcing strategy’s in supply sites.
- Support and execution of Value Creation initiatives
- Effective support of new product launches
Requirements• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree; Procurement, Logistics/Materials Management preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of Procurement/Supply Chain experience in a progressive Procurement environment preferred;
• Solid computer skills; experience in SAP systems is a plus
• Effective communicator; excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Able to represent commercial in local review meetings when required.
• Ability to travel (app. 15% of time)
Other informationIntegrity and Trust, Action Oriented, Drive for Result, Planning, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Managing & Measuring Work, Customer Focus,
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Joost Spape.