Het bedrijfOur client is a professional Food and FMCG organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. They are an international manufacturer and a growing organisation.
- Are you strong with Excel?
- Have you got a first experience in a supply chain related position in an international environment?
- Looking for a growing and dynamic organisation with plenty of (international) career opportunities?
Functie omschrijvingThe Supply Planner strives to optimize the planning process, makes it more efficient and makes things happen now. You are responsible for the optimization of stock levels in several warehouses and prevent over-stocks. We are looking for someone with good analytical and problem solving skills. Someone who shows initiative, is a team player and works in an organized and structured way. Most of all, you need to be flexible and have excellent communication skills.
Verantwoordelijkheden- Ensure the supply of the needed material is guaranteed on a short and medium term.
- Are the key person to ensure all materials are available for all planned activities within given time lines.
- Act as interface between the various departments as well as with the external parties.
- Are responsible for planning reports and communication to the different stakeholders.
- Lead projects independently to develop and enhance supply chain processes.
- Are part of the implementation of these processes in collaboration with the stakeholders.
Vereisten- Secondary education or higher professional education (MBO-4 / HBO), preferably in the field of supply chain management, logistics or operations.
- A minimum of 1-2 years working experience in a similar position is required.
- Experience in project management is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is required. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
- You have an advanced level of Excel knowledge.
Overige informatieOur client is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with them. They offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Joost Spape.