The companyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, where you can work at the forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at this international pharmaceutical company with the European distribution Headquarters located in Breda.
Considered a worldwide leader in the research, development, and manufacturing of complex biological therapies, the company has a record of reliably delivering high-quality medicines to patients.
Role descriptionThe Regional Tax Manager will assist in a wide variety of income tax matters, such as tax compliance support, transfer pricing matters and support for tax planning projects to the various European affiliates. An important part of the role will involve building relationships and working very closely with the local Finance & Administration function in Europe.
Responsibilities- Support coordination and management of income tax return filing process to ensure that all returns are completed accurately and timely. This will require close collaboration with other Tax Team members and coordination with the local affiliates.
- Provide support in the area of Transfer Pricing by working with other Tax Team members and local affiliates on profitability monitoring. This includes support associated with documentation and will entail close coordination with the regional HQ team.
- Provide support on various tax projects, as needed. This primarily entails assisting the Director & Sen. Manager / Manager, Europe Tax on various international tax initiatives and research of tax issues as they arise and preparation of memos to support tax positions.
- Provide support in tax-systems related initiatives led by other members of the Tax Team aiming at making tax processes more efficient and establishing master data for tax compliance, tax planning and data analytics.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
- Assist in European tax audit work as required.
Requirements- Academic degree or equivalent diploma in Accounting / Finance, Tax Law or Tax Economics
- A minimum of 2-3 years of corporate income tax experience with an emphasis on pan-European taxes from one of the Big Four accounting firms or a financial/tax department of a large multi-national company
- High-level experience with respect to European corporate income compliance and planning and basic transfer pricing knowledge
- Demonstrated capability to learn quickly, being open and flexible to changes, in a multi-national environment
- Demonstrates a high level of analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to solve complex problems
- Strong oral as well as written English communication
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, and highly customer focused
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Britt Gabriels.