Das UnternehmenOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. The company is researched-based and focusing on improving life saving devices we use in our daily life style and has a presence in approximately 100 countries worldwide.
RollenbeschreibungAs a Senior Maintenance Technician your are Performing total maintenance and preventive support for production, warehouse, process facilities and plant locations, you should also be able to manage malfunctioning and implementing proper conversion in order to improve machines and systems. For this position the mixture of knowledge and skills is necessary for the accurant execution of the duties .
Verantwortlichkeiten-Execute high level of maintenance /operations, electrical, fabrication, construction, and level ¾ computerized systems in support of company facilities while assuring minimum technical issues affecting the process accordance to GMP(where required), company regulations
and policies, SOP’s, and government codes and standards(NEN).
- Effectively interface with all applicable areas within the ELC organization and another required groups within the company.
- Maintain any other records as assigned and in compliance with all GMP documentation requirements.(where applicable)
- Assist the team and install new equipment when required to ensure all mechanical specifications are being met.
- Ensure that daily work order documentation is complete with accurate information.
- Provide and participate in any training programs, e.g. technical, corporate, trade.
- Maintain updated GMP training and SOP books(where required).
- Maintain high level of customer and service satisfaction.
- Maintain clean work areas and equipment, etc.
- Supporting team executives with regard to teamwork .
- Perform other functions as assigned.
Voraussetzungen- MBO+ combined with training and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the one of the following: Automated Material Handling systems, Warehousing control systems, Interfacing between level 3 and 4 computerized systems, Automatic ID applications, tracking / data handling of products / materials,
Production, Equipment, Maintenance / Operations.
- Experience in and knowledge of software engineering, with some mechanical / electrical engineering or Electrical engineering with experience in
- Substantial knowledge of Automated Material Handling systems in order to able to keep systems in working order .
- Excellent English communication skills.
-Available for 3 shifts